We are pleased to announce that applications are open for the Applied Sciences 2020 Travel Award for postdoctoral fellows. The award will support participation at a scientific conference in 2020.
The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the relevant field.
- Postdoctoral fellows (within 5 years of receiving PhD) whose research is related to the “Earth Sciences and Geography” field.
- Participation at an international applied sciences-related conference in 2020 (oral presentation or poster).
- The awardee is asked to acknowledge the support of the journal Applied Sciences in his/her presentation or poster.
- The applicant’s oral or poster abstract for the conference (please provide the conference name and website).
- CV, including a list of publications.
- A letter explaining the choice of the conference and the costs involved.
- A letter of recommendation (max. 400 words) from his/her mentor.
We hope you will share this announcement with your postdoctoral fellows and encourage them to submit their applications online here by 15 November 2019. The winners will be announced on the Applied Scienceswebsite in January 2020.
We look forward to receiving your applications.
Jennifer Li, M.Sc.